If you are sure you want to remove your pixiv account, you can use this guide to do so. As always, make sure you read through the entire article before following any of its steps; some steps may not apply to your situation, and there might be additional ones that could help you further. If you have any questions or concerns as you go through this guide, please don’t hesitate to ask them in the comments section below! Good luck!
Log into your account
- Log into the website and click on your profile image in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Delete Account on the drop-down menu.
- Follow the prompts and fill out all the required fields.
- Check Yes, I am sure.
- Click Confirm.
Go to your settings
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Type PIXIV into the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on PIXIV – The Anime Art Community.
- Tap on the three-dot menu button in the upper-right corner of your screen and select Uninstall. You will be asked if you want to remove all user data, or just cache data and settings, by tapping on either one of those options you can delete your Pixiv account entirely or just certain pieces of it.
- Press OK when prompted for confirmation and watch as your device deletes Pixiv from your phone!
Scroll down to the bottom of the page
If you’re not sure how, it’s simple:
1) Log in with your credentials and go to the Profile section of your profile.
2) Click the ‘Delete Account’ button at the bottom of this page.
3) Confirm that you want to delete your account by clicking the ‘I agree’ checkbox on the page.
4) Enter your password again for security purposes.
5) Click the blue Delete button below the text box to complete deletion of your account!
Click on the Delete Account button
- Log into your pixiv account and navigate to the Settings tab.
- In the ‘General’ section, select ‘Delete Account’.
- Click the button that says ‘Yes, delete my account’.
- Type in a reason for deleting your account, or choose one of the pre-written responses from a drop-down menu, then click ‘Done’.
- Enter your password again and click ‘Yes’.
- Review the confirmation screen that pops up and confirm if you would like for all of your artworks on this website to be deleted with this action by clicking ‘Yes’
- After confirming that you want all of your artworks deleted, hit ‘Confirm’
Follow the prompts
Pixiv is a Japanese website that allows people to upload their art, and it’s very easy to delete your account.
First, you will need your username and password for the site.
Once you’ve logged in, click on the My Account tab, then go down to Delete My Account.
Click on that option and enter your email address. A confirmation link should show up in your inbox after confirming this action. After clicking the link, click on the Remove My Account button. Congratulations! You have successfully removed your account from Pixiv. Thank you for using our services!
Is a pixiv account free?
A Pixiv account is free. It doesn’t cost anything to sign up and you can use the website without having an account. If you want to upload drawings, however, you will need a Pixiv ID and password. You can sign up for one through their website or by installing their app on your mobile phone.
Pixiv is an online community where artists can upload and share their artwork with other people from around the world.
Users have a Pixiv ID and a PixiV password which allows them to add friends, post comments on artwork, favorite pieces of art (this just means that they like it), put drawings into albums, upload new pieces of art, and more! Pixiv also has a messaging system so users can message each other in both text form and images. It’s not uncommon for users to create different rooms with specific topics such as fan-fiction stories about popular anime series, chat rooms about different languages and even social groups focused on making digital art together! Some users might find these kinds of chats interesting but others may find them distracting if they are looking for more general chat rooms. All in all, Pixiv is a place where people from all over the world come together to share their love of drawing!
Can you change your pixiv ID?
No, your username is your only identifier on Pixiv. You can’t change it once you’ve created an account. In order to delete your Pixiv account, you need to request that a staff member of the company delete it for you. To do so, go the the Pixiv website and log in with your username and password. Then click Menu in the top-right corner of the screen, and select My Account. A list of all of your accounts should appear; click on Delete Account, fill out the form that pops up, and submit it. Once the deletion process has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation and notice that your account has been deleted.
How do I find someone’s pixiv ID?
Pixiv IDs are made up of three letters followed by six numbers. So for example, someone with the ID abc123 would have an ID that’s made up of abc, 123. To find someone’s Pixiv ID, there are a few different ways you can do it:
1) Go to their profile on Pixiv and click on their username (usually in the upper-right hand corner).
2) In the search bar at the top of your browser window, type in pixiv . The third option is to click on the paintbrush icon, located next to their name.
3) Next, copy and paste their user ID into the box below and hit enter.
4) Now you should be able to see how much time they have left before they will be deleted from Pixiv!
To delete your Pixiv account, you must first login and go to the My Page tab. Next, click on Delete Pixiv Account and then enter your user name and password. You’ll need to confirm your decision by checking the box next to I understand that this means I will not be able to log in again.
Pixiv does not provide a way for you to backup your uploaded artwork before the deletion process is complete. If you have any artwork that you want saved, it’s best that you save them before following these steps.
If you still want your Pixiv page after deleting your account, there is a form on their website where you can fill out a request in order for it to be re-activated at a later date. Your old username will remain available, but once your account has been reactivated, you will be required to change your username as well. It should also be noted that it takes one business day for the deletion process to fully conclude and your information removed from their servers.